Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Film and Video Editing Techniques - Assignment 1




Firstly i opened Adobe Prelude, and selected my clips i wanted to import.


Then my clip was imported into Adobe Prelude. I then clicked "Send to Adobe Premier Pro" to send my clip to the editing software.


My clip was then sent to Adobe Premier Pro, and i added it into my timeline.


I then selected the color tab to bring up the section where i can edit the color of my video.




As you can see in the screenshots above I changed many color settings, including the saturation, brightness, contrast and the color scheme. 


Then after i finished editing my movie with the new effects, i exported it into my documents ready to upload to the internet.


I then uploaded my movie to Vimeo, as you can see with the link below.

https://vimeo.com/201852718

No comments:

Post a Comment