"A Boro Dream"
Location: Outside the Riverside Stadium
Actors: Myself (Male)
Camera Man: Jamie Trewhitt
Production Diary
Story: I am wanting to make my dream come true by playing for Middlesbrough FC. I start off playing football at an empty field, to playing at the Riverside. It will start with me doing kick-ups in a field and practicing my skills then transitioning to me standing in the Riverside stadium about to make my debut for Middlesbrough FC.
It will begin with an opening shot of me walking onto a local field. Fading in and out with me in the field doing kick ups, and practicing random skill. I will then pick up the football with the camera moving closer to me, and doing a 360 angle around me standing still. It will then transition from me in the field, and still spinning to me standing on the edge of the pitch at the Riverside Stadium.
Spider Diagram
Here is a spider diagram i made to help me think of my idea's such as what characters i am using, my location, the duration and some of the things i will be doing when in shot of the camera.

Equipment Booking Form
Today I submitted my booking form, this is so i can hire the equipment i need for when i film my movie. I only need a Camera because no audio will be captured in the movie.

I then emailed the Riverside Stadium's commercial department asking if I can have permission to have access inside the stadium so i can shoot some of my movie.
Asking for permission to film
Script for A Boro's Dream
This is the script for "A Boro Dream" showing what I should be doing when playing the part of my character Ricky Boggajohnson. Then it shows what angles the Camera man should be filming.
Risk Assessment
I then created a Risk Assessment for "A Boro Dream" this is so if there any risks where i will be filming my movie i know that the procedures i have to take to be safe. My movie doesn't have many risks due to it only being short, and i created this on Microsoft Excel.
Storyboard
Script Breakdown
Uploading My Film To The Internet
I completed my one minute film called "A Boro Dream" and i uploaded it using the website "Vimeo"
You can watch the movie here - https://vimeo.com/198836358







No comments:
Post a Comment